In order to sustain our continued expansion, we recognize that we need to continue to recruit highly skilled, qualified individuals with core values that include honesty and integrity.
If you would like to consider joining Tri State, please read our Mission Statement and see if you can embrace it like it was your own.
“Our company is committed to delivering innovative fire and security protection, HVAC and kitchen exhaust cleaning services and products through a cohesive team of trained, engaged, and accountable employees. We work as a team honestly, and with integrity, to deliver the highest level of product, quality, service and customer satisfaction in a professional and safe manner in order to exceed our customers’ expectations.
We exercise superior leadership, caring management and cost controls such that target profits are achieved to sustain our viability and growth for our employees. We are committed to ensuring that our infrastructure (people, equipment, and processes) support our objectives, quality and safety aspirations.”
So, if you can embrace our mission, how about answering these questions?
- We do business in hospitals, nursing homes, school systems and people’s homes. Can you satisfactorily pass a background check, driving record check and a drug screening?
- Are you a person with integrity?
- Are you known as someone who is honest?
- Are you the type of person that takes pride in your work and has a burning desire to exceed the expectations of those that you work with and for?
- Do you hold yourself accountable for your own performance, your results and your technical, administrative or management abilities?
- Do you have personal goals and objectives?
- Are you conscientious and enjoy seeing a smile on a satisfied customer?
- Do you have relevant experience or eager to learn about our industry?
If this represents who you are, drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at 1-800-244-7531, we’d love to meet you
We are always looking for people that have experience in the HVAC cleaning business and kitchen exhaust cleaning business. Please contact us immediately so that we can set up an interview.
We understand the impact that changing jobs can have on you and your family and the confidential nature of the process. We won’t let you down and we welcome the opportunity to meet you.